Sunday 14 April 2013

I lOVE STRAIGHT BAAL......LOCK KARO.....ROCK KARO.

This blog is written for the SUNSILK Straight Baal LOCK KARO ROCK KARO contest through the Indiblogger.

The pictures must speak more than the words.

There is no gain without pain. What more classic example is necessary than our own greatest batsman VIROO.....
He may not have neither STRAIGHT HAIR nor CURLY or even NO HAIR, But he is still our HERO.......
It is both an experience and experiment......



Now see and plan how to make this gentleman's hair straight?

groHair





Botox and Fillers



Which one is better?


B-Trim
Now say who looks better?

Thumbnail


Thumbnail



So. I may not have neither straight BAAL or curly BAAL or even may not have any hair?

Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic Pvt Ltd.


But I have lot of AKAL...........?

I may not have long straight hair like a Miss Universe or Miss World......

I may not even have a curly hair which can be straightened ......

I may not have any hair at all at my head........

But if I have SUNSILK I CAN HAVE ANY THING OF MY CHOICE......

We are all cricket lovers........We all cricket lovers know Harsha Bhogle......

See what type of hair he had few years back and now we can see him with straight hair

SO DONT WORRY EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO HAIR  YOU CAN STILL LOVE LONG BAAL........
SO LOCK KARO OUR ROCK KARO....


I AM DOING DOING IT AND WILL DO IT FOREVER....
EXPERIENCE BECOMES AND EXPERIMENT..........
STRAIGHT....????????????? CURLY...???????????   NO HAIR AT ALL........??????????
YOU & ME OR WE ALL CAN HAVE ANYTHING OF OUR CHOICE BY SUNSILK....
EXPERIMENT IT AND WE ALL GET EXPERIENCED!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/sunsilkhairexperts/app_459001914146474

No comments:

Post a Comment