Sunday 12 January 2014

RECHARGING MY HAIR TO RECHARGE MY LIFE THROUGH ONE & ONLY SUNSILK

Recharge your hair, recharge your life

 I was always proud to have a long black hair and flaunt it to show off. But life is not stagnant and it should be dynamic and change according to the needs of time.
It is human nature to get adulation from our fellow beings. If it comes from the opposite sex the happiness and contentment knows no bounds.

I am full aware that it is only SUNSILK which can recharge my hair which in turn can recharge my life.
So I have to make a choice of which product I must choose to make best use of my goal.
I had decided to go through the main SUNSILK CO-CREATIONS to choose from these famous products.
1.SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT.
2.SUNSILK RADIANT SHINE.
3.SUNSILK LUSCIOUSLY THICK & LONG.
4.SUNSILK STUNNING BLACK SHINE.
5.SUNSILK DREAM SOFT & SMOOTH.
6.SUNSILK HAIR FALL SOLUTION.

SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT SUNSILK PERFECT STRAIGHT SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERSSUNSILK RADIANT SHINE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERS

SUNSILK LUSCIOUSLY THICK & LONG SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERSSUNSILK STUNNING BLACK SHINE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERS

SUNSILK DREAM SOFT & SMOOTH SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERSSUNSILK HAIRFALL SOLUTION SUNSILK HAIRFALL SOLUTION SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERS



 I could not make up my mind which sunsilk products best suited to me to recharge my hair. So I have purchased all the six products since I was sure that it will not go waste as it can be used by my wife, daughter,son and also by my daughter in law.
My decision to purchase all the sunsilk co creation did not go wrong and as soon as I unpacked it while returning home itself recharged my life with every member of my family grabbing the sunsilk products leaving me none. They were all praise for me for having bought these precious gems which they were longing to use.
So thanks to sunsilk even without using it has ignited the recharging which I never expected. SO, WITHOUT USING ANY OF THE SUNSILK PRODUCTS IT HAS RECHARGED MY LIFE.
Only thing left now is to Recharging my hair and decide which product I must again purchase and use.
Now I had to take the suggestions from my family members which product I must use so as to RECHARGE MY HAIR
In addition to taking suggestions from my family members who were all votaries of sunsilk hair care products, I thought of seeking the suggestions from the SUNSILK itself and searched for a suitable solution for recharging my hair and after searching for various solutions I found the following ideas found in the sunsilk link which will recharge my hair and it did. I share the same for you and make your hair recharged.

When it comes to hair care, one would assume  how to wash our hair the right way. After all, I’ve been performing this simple hair care task all my life! But, you would be surprised to know that missing a seemingly small step during a hair wash, like conditioning ones hair can make all the difference to my hair’s health. 

Using a conditioner and using it correctly, can makes the hair full of health, add shine and make it feel soft and smooth. By conditioning the hair we are ensuring that it behaves just like  I want it to, every time I style it, and that too in a healthy way. So here’s a lowdown on how to condition my hair right, in just four easy steps. 

Step 1: Choose the right conditioner: Just like one glove doesn't fit all sizes, one conditioner is not right for all hair types. You need to identify just what your hair needs and then use it on your hair regularly to see the desired results. For example for straight hair you can use Sunsilk’s Perfect Straight Conditioner, or Sunsilk Dream Soft & Smooth for curly hair to add extra moisture. 

Step 2: Know where to start: A common mistake made with the hair conditioner is, where you apply it. Wrong application can cause the scalp to get oily very quickly, making you actually disbelieve the quality a conditioner can add to your hair and eventually discontinuing its use. The ends of your hair needs the nourishment that a conditioner provides instead of your scalp, so start from the end tips of your hair and work your way up along the length. Do not apply conditioner on the scalp at all!

Step 3: Leave it on for 2-3 minutes: It is not enough to apply a conditioner in your hair, what is more important is not only where you apply it and how long you leave it on for, so that it can work for your hair. Usually after you shampoo your hair, it’s soaking wet, making it hard for the conditioner to stay on. Instead squeeze all the excess water out of your hair before you begin applying the conditioner, and then leave it on for about 2-3 minutes, to see the conditioner work its magic in your hair

Step 4: Be consistent: Just like a diet or exercise, results will only show if you do something consistently. So, if you want to have smooth tangle free hair, applying a conditioner sparingly is not enough. You need to condition your hair with every wash. It is only after regular usage that you will see the benefits of using a conditioner, and see that result you have been longing for – silky smooth, tangle free hair

You already know the things that make your body and mind healthy, now it’s time to get your hair healthy too. And all you need for that is a palm full of conditioner and the right steps to use it in order to have hair that is truly as happy as you are!
Thanks SUNSILK for the invaluable suggestions and I made full use of it to recharge my hair and I succeeded it fully.


This blog post is written specifically for the Sunsilk & Indiblogger contest-"RECHARGE YOUR HAIR,RECHARGE YOUR LIFE" with a link to http://www.sunsilk.in/ and I made full use of the link to write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment